This course is offered by coursera (Link to course: https://www.coursera.org/learn/planning-auditing-maintaining-enterprise-systems/home/welcome).
It is part of a 4-course specialization in Computer Security and Systems Management.
Record of Completion: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/records/8CAFN7ZSXF78
November 24, 2017 – Completed Topics:
- Critical first steps in System Management – Security at the forefront, Attack surfaces, Integrity
- Planning for an enterprise system environment – Policies (Organizational and Technical), Separation of duties, Planning for disaster
November 26, 2017 – Completed Topics:
- Audit – Strategies for Monitoring, Splunk, Auditing, Operational Intelligence, Splunk – Working Smarter NIST, Syslog
- Maintain – Updating systems in the enterprise, When something goes wrong, Base-lining and Assessment, Backup Strategies, The 3-2-1 Backup Strategy
November 27, 2017 – Completed Topics:
- Peer-graded Assignment: Understanding and writing organizational policies