The Education Industry Foundations badge is awarded for successful completion of the Industry Jumpstart program.
Issued By: IBM
Issued On: 16 Apr 2018
What it takes to earn this badge
Industry Basics: Describe the basics of the industry and be able to identify key decision makers for the industry and their priorities.
Industry Solutions: Articulate key business processes in strategic IBM solution areas and have the ability to relate key industry financial drivers to future growth opportunities
Engage Client: Become engaged with other industry professionals (internal & external) and be able to prepare to have a business conversation with a client or industry professional
EARN; Currently this badge is only available for IBM Employees. Follow this link to earn this badge.
The Digital Transformation Playbook: Rethink Your Business for the Digital Age, by David Rogers, Columbia University Press, April 2016
Topics discussed include:
- The Five Domains of Digital Transformation – A Holistic Framework
- Customer Networks and the New Path to Purchase
- Understanding Digital Customer Behaviors
- Platform Business Models
- Coopetition, Dis/intermediation, and Asymmetric Competitors
- Building Data as a Strategic Asset for Your Business
- Big Data at Work: New Data, New Tools, and Templates of Value
- Innovation Through Experimentation: AB Test and Minimum Viable Products
- Translating the Lean Startup to Enterprise Scale Innovation
- Adapting Your Value Proposition
- Mastering Disruptive Business Models
- Surviving Disruption: Six Incumbent Responses to a Disruptive Challenger
- Leadership and the Customer Value Imperative
A valuable book with great references and practical examples.