This course is offered by coursera (Link to course: https://www.coursera.org/learn/enterprise-system-management-security/home/welcome).
It is part of a 4-course specialization in Computer Security and Systems Management. It was a good refresher – back to basics – type of course!
November 29, 2017 – Completed Topics:
- Enterprise Computing – Roles in System Management, Practical System Management
- Networking – Addressing, Subnetting, Network Addressing and Subnetting Explained from Cisco, OSI Model
December 11, 2017 – Completed Topics:
- Virtualization – What is Virtualization, Types of Virtualization, When to use and not use virtualization, Your Computer vs. an Enterprise System, Overview of Virtualization from VMware
- Security – FIPS 199, Risk in System Management, Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability, Other Topics
- Course Project – BYOD (adoption, risk, security, networking, future)